The Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants is inviting Internal Auditors from both the public and private Sectors to a two day Workshop under the theme: Understanding an Organisation’s Key Risks and Proactively Identifying Emerging Risks in Order to add Value to an Organisation.
The workshop will be held at David Livingstone Safari Lodge, Livingstone on Thursday, 29th and Friday, 30th August 2019 from 08:30 to 16:30 hours each day.
- GST Dynamics – How does an internal auditor help organisation to be more tax compliant;
- Effectiveness and Efficiency of operational processes – Threats to internal controls;
- Business Continuity and Crisis Response – The role of an Internal Auditor;
- Alignment of operations to organisation strategy and objectives – What is expected of internal auditors;
- Compliance Management Systems (CMS) ,auditing organization culture and ethics;
- Integrated Enterprises risk management and monitoring;
- Digitalisation, Automation& AI – Technology adoption risks;
- Outsourcing and managing third party relationship- How internal audit can help;
- Organization-Wide initiatives/Projects-what is needed by an internal auditor; and
- Communication Risks- Protecting Brand and Reputation.
Speakers: include the leading experts in the field
CHARGES: K4, 500 per participant without accommodation but covering workshop materials, meals, refreshments and ZICA branded giveaways
CPD: 12 Hours